HERE 4 EACH OTHER

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

FELLOW LIGHTWORKERS & EARTH GUARDIANS: WORKING WITH LIGHT IMPLIES THAT THERE IS DARKNESS. WE ALL WORK IN UNIQUE WAYS AND INDIVIDUALS ARE WAKING UP TO THEIR LATENT TALENTS AND ABILITIES.

IF YOUR SPIRITUAL "GIFTS" ARE WITH WORKING WITH DARKER ENERGIES IN THE INTEREST OF THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL, THEN YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS FEEL SO FULL OF THE "LOVE AND LIGHT" SO OFTEN ESPOUSED BY THE "AWAKE AND AWARE" CROWD (TRUTHERS, FREE THINKERS, THE SPIRITUALLY "ADVANCED", CONSPIRACY THEORISTS). DISCRIMINATION ABOUNDS!

THIS INFORMATION IS DESIGNED TO BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES WITH ABSTRACT REASONING SKILLS (AND PERHAPS SLIGHTLY BEYOND - THIS IS A MULTIDIMENSIONAL SITUATION).

PARENTAL GUIDANCE SUGGESTED (I.E. THE YOUNGER GENERATION MAY HAVE TO HELP GUIDE THEIR OWN PARENTS THROUGH THIS UNPRECEDENTED SPIRITUAL REVOLUTION).

I WAS NEO. I TOOK THE RED PILL. THIS IS A RED-PILL FORUM.

IF YOU PREFER TO REMAIN IN THE COMFORT ZONE OF THE MATRIX, I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT NOT ENTER THIS PAGE.

DO WHAT YOU WILL. HARM NONE.

Namasté

HIGHER LOVE / Troy

From inside:

"Futurist John L. Petersen of The Arlington Institute think tank overlays eight different sources, both conventional and unconventional to build a profile for what might happen in 2012. If the indicators are correct, this has the potential of being one of the most significant years for change in the history of the planet. Economic, climate, social, political, and spiritual reconfiguration all seem to be converging at the same time.

This is both a scientific and esoteric analysis -- both of which sources suggest a time of great change. "

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

HERE 4 EACH OTHER

WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!

FELLOW LIGHTWORKERS & EARTH GUARDIANS: WORKING WITH LIGHT IMPLIES THAT THERE IS DARKNESS. WE ALL WORK IN UNIQUE WAYS AND INDIVIDUALS ARE WAKING UP TO THEIR LATENT TALENTS AND ABILITIES.

IF YOUR SPIRITUAL "GIFTS" ARE WITH WORKING WITH DARKER ENERGIES IN THE INTEREST OF THE HIGHEST GOOD OF ALL, THEN YOU MAY NOT ALWAYS FEEL SO FULL OF THE "LOVE AND LIGHT" SO OFTEN ESPOUSED BY THE "AWAKE AND AWARE" CROWD (TRUTHERS, FREE THINKERS, THE SPIRITUALLY "ADVANCED", CONSPIRACY THEORISTS). DISCRIMINATION ABOUNDS!

THIS INFORMATION IS DESIGNED TO BE SUITABLE FOR ALL AUDIENCES WITH ABSTRACT REASONING SKILLS (AND PERHAPS SLIGHTLY BEYOND - THIS IS A MULTIDIMENSIONAL SITUATION).

PARENTAL GUIDANCE SUGGESTED (I.E. THE YOUNGER GENERATION MAY HAVE TO HELP GUIDE THEIR OWN PARENTS THROUGH THIS UNPRECEDENTED SPIRITUAL REVOLUTION).

I WAS NEO. I TOOK THE RED PILL. THIS IS A RED-PILL FORUM.

IF YOU PREFER TO REMAIN IN THE COMFORT ZONE OF THE MATRIX, I SUGGEST THAT YOU DO NOT NOT ENTER THIS PAGE.

DO WHAT YOU WILL. HARM NONE.

Namasté

HIGHER LOVE / Troy

From inside:

"Futurist John L. Petersen of The Arlington Institute think tank overlays eight different sources, both conventional and unconventional to build a profile for what might happen in 2012. If the indicators are correct, this has the potential of being one of the most significant years for change in the history of the planet. Economic, climate, social, political, and spiritual reconfiguration all seem to be converging at the same time.

This is both a scientific and esoteric analysis -- both of which sources suggest a time of great change. "

HERE 4 EACH OTHER

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
HERE 4 EACH OTHER

ONLINE JOURNAL: ALTERNATIVE EXPERIENCES, ALTERNATIVE LIVES, ALTERNATIVE LIFESTYLES - WITHOUT THE JUDGEMENT

Information

The topic or post you requested does not exist
Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:07 pm